Due to high demand, The Smile Mask ships from Boston
Designed by a Speech Language Pathologist with the needs of members of the hard of hearing and deaf community in mind, the Smile Mask’s innovative transparent panel overcomes the limitations that traditional masks pose for non-verbal communication.
Currently offered in assorted color options either Bright (green/light blue/pink/lilac) or Neutral (black/navy/grey)
Made with adjustable ear loops, these reusable masks accommodate hearing aids or cochlear implants. We suggest the use of our Clear-It Antifog solution on all of our smile masks to prevent fogging.
Please contact us for bulk order pricing!
- One size fits most
- Mask: Height 5”, Width 8.5”; Transparent Panel: Height 2”, Width 4.75”
- Adjustable ear loops for a custom fit and to accommodate hearing aids OR adjustable ear loops
- Plastic is BPA Free. Fabric is 100% Cotton
- 3-layers of protection
- UV Protection
Care: Hand wash, air dry
- Fabric: Fabric is 100% Cotton, plastic is BPA-Free
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap, air dry.
- Origin: Our factory in Vietnam, ships from Boston, MA
- Usage: Our masks are not intended to act as a medical device. However, the CDC recommends cloth face coverings, such as our Rafi Nova masks to help now the spread of COVID-19. All masks are a personal use item and cannot be returned.
Fit is good. The plastic over the mouth fogs up which defeats the purpose. Haven’t worn them.
Not happy with masks. They do not fully cover my face and are very stiff. They advertise they are compatible for hearing aids and cochlear implants but they are the same as all other masks that have behind ear straps.