On/Go is the FDA-approved, fast and easy-to-use COVID-19 self-test and companion app that guides you step-by-step through the testing process. In only 10 minutes, you will have the results you need to confidently return to work, school, sports and all the things you love to do, with the ability to store and share your family's and your test results from the intuitive On/Go app.
DUE TO COVID-19 & THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS ON THIS ITEM ARE ACCEPTED.
- Detects active COVID-19 infection in 10 minutes
- Pairs with intuitive companion mobile-app with step-by-step instructions and results management, available on both Apple and Android
- Effective at detecting all known COVID-19 variants of concern (including Delta)
- Simple test procedure using a minimally invasive nasal swab
- Self-test without need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider
Made in USA
Simply scan the side of the box to download the On/Go mobile app, available for both Apple and Android, to get started. The app includes illustrated directions, an animated how-to video, and a wallet to store the testing history for you and your dependents.
Simply test yourself twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and not more than 48 hours between tests.
THE NATIONWIDE SHORTAGE OF COVID-19 RAPID TEST KITS, TOGETHER WITH TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS DISRUPTIONS, HAS GREATLY AFFECTED OUR PRICING. CUSTOMERS MAY NOTICE PRICE INCREASES, AND WE WANT TO ENSURE YOU THAT OUR PRICING REFLECTS INCREASED CHANNEL COSTS. WE SHARE YOUR CONCERNS ON MARKET PRICING DUE TO EXTRAORDINARY MARKET CONDITIONS, AND RN WELLNESS IS STILL YOUR MOST RELIABLE SOURCE FOR FAST AVAILABILITY. Should you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On go/ on point
Easy to use test kit
A little confusing at first but was a very good product in the end
Self antigen test
Very easy to use. And accurate!
wonderful, shipped in a reasonable amount of time and received perfectly
Very good worked the way I expected