The Smile Mask: Tie- Behind
Due to high demand, Kids Smile Masks ship from Boston by August 17th**
Designed by a Speech Language Pathologist with the needs of members of the hard of hearing and deaf community in mind, the Smile Mask’s innovative transparent panel overcomes the limitations that traditional masks pose for non-verbal communication.
Made with flexible adjustable straps, these reusable masks accommodate hearing aids or cochlear implants.
Currently offered in assorted color options either Bright (green/light blue/pink/lilac) or Neutral (black/navy/grey)
Please contact us for bulk order pricing!
- One size fits most
- Mask: Height 5”, Width 8.5”; Transparent Panel: Height 2”, Width 4.75”
- Dual ties for an adjustable fit and to accommodate hearing aids
- Plastic is BPA Free. Fabric is 100% Cotton
- 3-layers of protection
- UV Protection
Care: Hand wash, air dry
- Fabric: Fabric is 100% Cotton, plastic is BPA-Free
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap, air dry.
- Origin: Our factory in Vietnam, ships from Boston, MA
- Usage: Our masks are not intended to act as a medical device. However, the CDC recommends cloth face coverings, such as our Rafi Nova masks to help now the spread of COVID-19. All masks are a personal use item and cannot be returned.